This website has been designed using a simple, clear, straightforward layout to aid visual accessibility and maximise user experience.
The following guidelines have been considered in designing this website:
- Style sheets have been used to control layout and presentation as much as possible.
- The site uses ‘relative’ text sizes, which means that users can easily change the text size in their browser.
- User can change the font from its default to a more readable font.
- Additionally, the site allows high and negative contrast settings to aid legibility for certain users.
- Hyperlinks can be underlined to aid legibility.
- No images are animated.
Please click the Accessibility Icon on the top right of every page to access these features.
Windows accessibility information
Information about accessibility and the Windows Vista operating system
Universal Access – Information about accessibility and the Mac OS X operating system
The National Disability Authority
AHEAD, the Association for Higher Education Access and Disability
This website is meant for you. We welcome all suggestions to further improve the site and make it more usable and accessible. Please send your comments to email@example.com
In accordance with section 26(2) of the Disability Act 2005 the National Milk Agency has appointed an Access Officer to act as a point of contact for people with disabilities who wish to access services provided by the Agency. The Access Officer is responsible for providing or arranging for, and co-ordinating assistance and guidance, to persons with disabilities accessing such services.
Dr. Muiris Ó Céidigh
National Milk Agency
Tel: +353 (0) 1 6603396